Panasonic VL-SWD272AZ video intercom system consists of 7-inch wide colour / WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) monitor, 2.2-inch wide colour / QVGA (320x240 pixels) DECT wireless handset and door station.
Panasonic intercoms provide features which most of the intercoms on the market cannot offer.
• Highly Expandable: up to 6 x 2.2 inch wide screen wireless handsets and 3 x 7-inch screen monitors. In addition, PBX connectivity is also supported
• Wireless handset with 2.2-inch screen works within the range of 100m from the main monitor and allows to respond to incoming call from the door/gate wherever you are
• 7-inch Screen: the main monitor and extension monitor have a 7-inch wide screen that offers easy viewing of wide vertical and horizontal views. Horizontally - approx. 87˚, vertically - approx. 66˚
• Voice Change Function: this function makes woman’s voice (higher keys) sounds like a man’s (lower keys)
• Electric Lock Release support for gate: the gate or door lock can be easily and quickly released using monitors or wireless handsets
• Picture Recording Function: the main monitor and extension monitor can record images from up to 50 calls or monitoring sessions. (up to 8 still images per visitor/ session)
• Night Vision with LED lights (illumination lamp): door station is equipped with LED lights (illumination lamp). It enables the colour display of visitors at a distance of about 50 cm at night.
Panasonic is one of the leaders on the market of hardwired video intercoms and has proven to be one of the most reliable solution to access system be it residential or commercial.