Lock Thru Gudgeon Hinge 20mm Pin
The locking tail locates into the post, prevents the gudgeon twisting in the post.
- Often used as the top gudgeon when hanging gates for the additional strength provided by the locking shaft which resists any lateral force that may be applied to a gate
- Can also be installed upside down to prevent gates being lifted from their hinges
- Thread rolling makes the threads stronger than conventional cut threads and also ensures consistent quality
- The shaft is fully threaded for maximum adjustability
- Thinner nuts mean more adjustability close to the post
Product code: F1046